http://bubble-gum-.blogspot.com
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7765316?origin\x3dhttp://bubble-gum-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, May 30, 2014

HI I am blogging this now to tell everyone that I have emerged from the other side of the tunnel. (: and yes now I see the light and the world looks pretty (well, sort of) again. (: It's not official yet, because the results have not been posted online yet, and so I am just assuming that I got through this whole ordeal hehe. Hey, but this assumption is based on the fact that we went back to school a few days ago to review our exam papers and the marks were written on the cover page. (: so yes, after some calculation, I deduced that I did pass all the written papers, and so the ones left that are questionable are the clinical dentistry papers, but I sure hope they went ok!

anyway, whatever it is, I'm done with school for now. (: and it's an amazing feeling haha. Also, whatever shit comes to me in future, I feel sure that I can deal with it, because I really think that dental school has built up my adversity quotient to such a high level already hahaha. Should I thank you for that, D-school?? Yeah I guess haha.... though you also inflicted lots of psychological and emotional trauma on me, and I feel sure these scars will last for some time, if not forever.

Lol I was actually thinking to myself whether I should blog about the past months from hell? But haha, now looking back on those memories, I find that I don't remember much anymore. Every day just flew past in a blur, and yeah why not, right? After all it was the same aims we all had, day after day - simply to rush our requirements, chiong in the clinics, rush labwork after hours and go home and SLEEP. then... repeat. So yeah, basically my days just passed in a blur of polishing dentures and trimming casts, plus rushing round in the clinic. and MOLAR ENDO. and my double BRIDGES. those were really crazy shit days lol. and trying to fix a date for extraction competency. and then when clinics had officially ended, the goal of the day changed to "cram all you can and mug like mad for finals! " hahaha. So yeah... I don't remember details anymore, but that was the main gist of my life over the last few months haha.

anyway, this 4 year marathon is over (: and I have finished the race haha. finally.

I do miss some things from dental school though... mostly the patients that I treated lol, they were all so nice, so kind and so understanding. And one of them even wrote a nice letter to the school about me, and how I was so nice to him plus made nice dentures for him that he was super happy with.... omg. Words cannot even express how touched I am.... still. haha (: It's nice to know that you're appreciated I guess. (: So even though dental school really put me through hellish times, I am glad that I had so much support and encouragement from various "angels" haha, e.g. these nice patients, and nice assessors and professors who really TAUGHT me useful stuff, and encouraged me/helped me out when I needed it. I'll never forget all of you... I really couldn't have reached the finish line without you all.

Do I still regret joining dentistry, now that all this is over? I don't know honestly, and I don't wanna think too much about it either, because what's done is done, and I have already chosen this path, and the end of dental school marks the beginning of my career, so I guess all I wanna do next is to be a good clinician and be a good dentist. I am going to take good care of my patients, and always put their best interests first, and never miss oral cancer or other sinister diseases in the mouth, and give them the best quality of dental treatment that I can offer - that is a promise I make to myself. (:

Anyway, now that this is all over, I'm happily planning for grad trip hahaha! xD ok, not really, "happily" because it gets a little confusing and even boring at times lol. plus straining my eyes to pick out as many landmarks/attractions on googlemaps is not fun after a while. BUT, yayy I can't wait for UK! ((: It will be awesome I know (:

and one more thing- A BIG THANK YOU to all of you who are still reading this blog and who've been offering me encouragement and moral support after reading these posts. ((: I appreciate it greatly haha, thank you! You guys will be happy to know that your encouragement went a long way in helping me reach this finish line too (:

Disappeared @ 1:04 PM ♥






Profile ♥
nicole
rgs
rjc
112'04
212'05
313'06
413'07
strings
09S06W
harmonica

Cupcake Chats ♥

Get your own tagboard here!




Disappeared Cupcakes ♥
amanda
annie
an shing
benjamin
celine
chng min
clement
dawn wong
daniel
edwin
elaine
evelyn
fanfan
grace
grace ler
hong jie
hiok
jasmine
jessica
jin ning
joanna
joy
joyce
joyce lee
Fr Kenson Koh!
kellie
kevyna
linan
margaret
melanie
miffie
mr yong
neville
noreen
rachel
ruiheng
sarah
serene
shanjee
stacey
stephanie
strings
val
valencia
wanqin
weiren
xinyi
yanting
ying ming
yi tao
yu ze
zhiying


Archives ♥
July 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 August 2011 November 2011 February 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012 August 2012 November 2012 December 2012 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 August 2013 September 2013 November 2013 May 2014 February 2016 April 2016 June 2016
Credits ♥
Image ; DeviantArt
Edits ; AdobePhotoshop CS2
Basecodes ; Naughty123